Friday, April 9, 2010

Come on over to my (open) house...The Savannah!



If you've been reading this blog, you all ready know that I have to wait until Christmas to get my new Jimmy Nash home. But YOU don't have to wait! I'll be holding the Savannah open tomorrow and Saturday from 12-5 for the National Open House Weekend. It is new construction that won several awards during the Tour of Homes. As a matter of fact, I'm so excited to be showing the Savannah, because it happens to be one of my favorite plans out in Patchen Wilkes. Front porch with columns? Check! GORGEOUS chandeliers in the dining room, kitchen and breakfast room? Check! Two inch wood blinds? Check! Upgraded Viking package in the kitchen? Check! I know you know how important a fantastic kitchen is to a home, and this kitchen won First Place on the Tour. Oh yeah! You've got to love a Tour Home because of all the extras and this house has them. Come see me out in Patchen this weekend because there's lots more to show you. There are also several more homes that will be open at the same time. But don't forget, you can always give me a call and I'll be glad to give you a tour anytime. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment