Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wonder if they'll let us keep the Porta-Potty?



Lots of progress on the house today. They had a bobcat and bulldozer back filling around the house. I actually got to stand in front of where our front door will be located, and we have a sort of driveway. That's the view out our front door above. See, we even have our own Porta-Potty! I think that would be a great way to keep the kids outside. Just kidding! They also started tying in the plumbing to the sewer in the back of the house. But the most exciting part of the day was our Fox 56 shoot for Beyond the Blueprints. Amber Kennoy interviewed Bo and me for a segment about the build, how it led to my joining the Jimmy Nash Homes team and The Realty Company, and my blog! I'll be sure to let you know when it's going to air, but it should be in about three weeks. Oh and by the way, be sure to put your email in the box that says "Subscribe." That way when I write a new post you'll get an email; if I don't, you won't. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment