Tuesday, April 13, 2010


This is why I love Andover in the Spring! Cliff and I were at the lot today checking on progress and I took this shot of Andover Forest Drive. Isn't it gorgeous? I showed you the foundation walls last week, and I wanted to show you what has happened in the meantime. The picture below shows the waterproofing that I was telling you about in one of my first posts. They apply this system to the exterior foundation walls in order to give that 30-year waterproof warranty. Today, JP, our on-the-spot Project Supervisor extraordinaire, told me that they will be back filling tomorrow. This is very exciting, because we'll be able to see how the house sits on the lot without the big hole that's dug all the way around it now. I can't wait! I know I get excited about everything, and I also know there are a couple of individuals (who shall remain unnamed) that think it's hilarious that I "LOVE" everything. You know who you are! But honestly, I do! We've had so much fun. Some of the fun we have had was selling our other Andover house, so we could get to this point. OK, OK, that's not exactly true. Selling the house wasn't really fun, but Bo Smith, the principal broker at The Realty Company, made it as pain free as possible. (Bo's also the general sales manager for Jimmy Nash Homes...he does it all!) Just know that I've learned from the best, people! Come back later this week, and I'll tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment