Monday, May 3, 2010

YouTube - JimmyNashHomes's Channel

YouTube - JimmyNashHomes's Channel

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! So much has happened since my last post! But first, here is the Beyond the Blueprints segment we taped about 3 weeks ago. Speaking of "oh my goodness," that's my first-ever TV experience, but I bet you could have figured that one out yourself. I think Jimmy and Cliff (my husband) are right...I have a tough time with only three minutes to talk. The most exciting news is that we have selected our cabinets, backsplash tile, and countertops for our kitchen. I will be posting those pictures tomorrow afternoon, so don't miss it. I'll show you how Cliff and I took two totally different ideas and with Jean Ann and Samantha's help, combined them into a space that we're gonna LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. AND we have floor joists! Come back tomorrow to see all the new that's going. Enjoy this beautiful day!

2 comments: