Thursday, June 24, 2010

Be the first...




...to build one of our three new plans slated for Patchen Wilkes. Aren't they fabulous? I love the English cottage look of the Kittyhawk, the bungalow feel of the Kodiak, and of course, the all-out charm of the Nantucket. And can you guess which one is going to be our new model home?? You're right!! The Nantucket! (The gray one with green shutters and the great front porch.) I'm so excited that it's going to be started very soon, AND on one of our new larger lots. We'll be moving into the Ashland II, which is currently getting an update from Jean Ann and friends: new paint, furniture from Norwalk, and some other surprise updates. I love the Ashland II. It is a great family home with 5 bedrooms if you have a large family, or four bedrooms with a bonus room/office/play room with a great view of the pasture. The last time I was there three foals were out there frisking around...kicking heels, running, bucking. The mares were observing as only mothers can do. I could hardly leave because they were so entertaining! So be sure to come see us when we move. I'll let you know when that date is when I find out. Patchen is hopping, and now is the time to get your pick of the best remaining lots. Don't wait too long or you might miss out!

1 comment:

  1. I could see the those foals! I just love your writing & I will be thinking about it all day.

    ReplyDelete